[Colorado-Talk] FW: NAGDU Resolutions Q&A on June 23, 2021

Paul Sandoval paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 23:23:54 UTC 2021

I am passing this along on behalf of the National Association of Guide Dog Users. I'm a bit partial to the Dog Division, so I'm forwarding it to everyone!

We could use your support, so please attend this meeting, participate in the vote and pass this along if you can.

Thank you.

Paul Sandoval

President - Wild West Metro Chapter

Vice President - National Association of Guide Dog Users

Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado

Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com