[Colorado-Talk] How to access the National Convention Experience "A Mountain Time at 6 event"

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Jun 25 16:14:17 UTC 2021

Greetings colleagues and friends,

You read the subject line right. It's a Mountain Time at 6 Zoom event. This
Wednesday evening at 6 pm mountain time you can get all of your NFB National
Convention access questions answered by our experts. Join NBFCO President
Scott LaBarre, Curtis Chong, and Paul Sandavol to learn about all the ways
you can customize your virtual convention. Learn about the various platforms
on which the convention will be available. If you registered prior to the
deadline? Learn how to vote, win door prizes, and more! How do you get the
most out of our 2021 exhibit hall, visit the presidential sweet, find your
special interest, committee, and division meeting throughout the week. The
agenda for the convention is available in a number of places in a number of
formats. So, customize the convention to make it easy, flexible, joyful, and
powerful for you and your fellow conventioneers. Please share this info with
your chapter and division members. Please invite blind students, parents,
teachers, non-members, and members to join our Mountain Time at 6, and
please invite everyone you know to come to the convention, free! Anywhere
and everywhere! We are also inviting our brothers and sisters from the NFB
of Georgia. Please make them feel welcome. For our Georgia colleagues, this
will be an eastern time at 8 event. Greetings to NFB GA President Dorothy
Griffin and our Georgia family.  Your all-important Zoom coordinates are
below.

A special welcome to our Colorado Center for the Blind staff and students.
They are receiving similar training at the Center. But staff and students
who may wish to build additional connections may wish to join us. After all,
you never know what our gurus Curtis and Paul might have to teach us to make
this convention easy and special.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/97417562247.

Meeting ID: 974 1756 2247