[Colorado-Talk] NFB Colorado Convention Caucus, July 9th, Mountain Time at 9 AM

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Jun 25 16:59:58 UTC 2021

Hey everyone, I look forward to discussing all aspects of Convention on
Wednesday evening, and I also wanted to let you know that two weeks from
today, we will be holding our Convention Caucus.  That will take place on
July 9th at 9:00 AM Mountain Time.  The below will be the Zoom coordinates.
Don't worry. We'll make repeat announcements.

All best and have a great Colorado weekend!!

Scott

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado is inviting you to a scheduled
Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB Colorado Convention Caucus

Time: Jul 9, 2021 09:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/95796429637

Meeting ID: 957 9642 9637

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,95796429637# US (San Jose)

+12532158782,,95796429637# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)