[Colorado-Talk] National Federation of the Blind Convention: Accessible Registration Form

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 17:12:19 UTC 2021

Greetings to my Federation friends:

If you are helping folks to register for the 2021 convention of the National Federation of the Blind, you may have found that the online registration form <https://nfb.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=432>  for the convention is a problem for those registrants who do not have email. This is because the email field on the online form is required and cannot be left blank. I am herewith attaching an accessible PDF form which can be filled out on a computer and sent into our National Office via email. The filled out forms can be emailed to conventionregistration at nfb.org. I hope you find this information helpful.

Warmest regards,

Curtis Chong