[Colorado-Talk] With a heavy heart and bountiful love from the Worley's

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat May 1 01:47:10 UTC 2021

hello kevan,
you are so welcome and, again i'am soo sorry for your loss of losing
bridigit. she was indeed a blind at heart person in this affilate and,
throoughout the national organization. my thoughts and prayers with
you and your family as well as you deal with this tragedy and, just
know that we are all here for you!

thanks for sharing this with us and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo