[Colorado-Talk] Need Legislative Action Today on HB21-110

Julie Reiskin jreiskin at ccdconline.org
Thu May 6 17:14:15 UTC 2021

and that is for 2 years
Sincerely,

Julie Reiskin,  Executive Director
Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition
1385 S. Colorado Blvd. Suite 610-A   Denver*, CO 80222
Organizational Line 303-839-1775
Organizational Fax 303-648-6262
www.ccdconline.org
Become a Member of CCDC for Free <http://svy.mk/Kgggp2>
Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/CCDC.CO>
Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/CCDC501c3>

**Denver is on the occupied land of the Ute, Arapaho, and Cheyenne people*

*NOTHING ABOUT US WITHOUT US -- EVER*