[Colorado-Talk] SB21-188 Voting Rights for People with Disabilities Goes to Governor's Desk

Paul Sandoval paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 21:45:12 UTC 2021

Thank you so much for this work!
Sounds like voting will be a better experience in the next go 'round.

Paul Sandoval
President - Wild West Metro Chapter
Vice President - National Association of Guide Dog Users
Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado
Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users
email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Phone: 720-620-8007