[Colorado-Talk] You tube link for Bridget Worley celebration of life

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue May 18 15:42:49 UTC 2021

Greetings dear friends and colleagues,

This note is to offer each of you my profound thank you. As always, my
federation family comes through the love and support for our family has been
extraordinary. We appreciate those of you who have made contributions in
honor of Bridget's life's work in our NFBCO. Those who would still like to
contribute can still do so those who may have wanted to attend her
celebration of life over Zoom can still hear the program on you tube. I've
had some requests to post the link huge thank you to Kevin Kovacs, Moreen
Nietfeld and Jessica Beecham for putting together this wonderful celebration
to honor Bridget. Our Lisa Bonderson offered a touching tribute, Jess did
and incredible job of being our guide. I found Dr Maurer prayer to be a
thing of beauty. Of course, a song from our own JJ Aragon always fits the
occasion. We were so proud of our favorite son Nijat for this thoughtful
words of tribute. Nijat is a Worley. That's for certain. He is a true son of
the federation. It was wonderful to have a song from Malissa Riccobono. and
to hear the words of one of our best friends New Jersey Nicky Gacos.

So, for those who may be interested in checking out the event I give you the
link. Feel free to share. And again we are so grateful.

https://youtu.be/s0VF50E6wg4. <https://youtu.be/s0VF50E6wg4>

https://www.nfbco.org/donation-payment-form?fbclid=IwAR0jMOh_awtCgaSoSlBSDCr
t7gw7aQFFWMPHdSqcsXsnRO5cL-9tqfmQJf4.