[Colorado-Talk] Assistance needed to help new blind user of android phone. Assistance needed to help new blind user of android phone.

Robert E Lee Ii rnj at robertandjamie.com
Fri May 21 01:22:26 UTC 2021

I have an acquaintance, named Rudy.
88 years old.
Done low vision/blind most of his life.
But he has just recently acquired a smart phone.
Android.
Been attempting to help him learn how to use a smart phone, since he’s never used a computer or a smart phone in his life.

I am in bedded in the iPhone ecosystem, and have no experience with android.

Really looking for some help

Because of his age, obviously he needs someone to visit him at his house.

He lives in North Denver off of 38th and federal.

If anyone out there is Spanish-speaking and uses an android

And would be willing to assist, please let me know.

Rob

Rob's iPhone
rnj at robertandjamie.com