[Colorado-Talk] Zoom Bingo!

Paul Sandoval paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 22:32:33 UTC 2021

Passing this along for a friend in the Houston chapter. Sounds like a good
time, and of course a chance to win prizes!

Feel free to reach out if you have questions.

Hello everyone, please share this wherever appropriate. The following is

an update from Stacie Gallegos, President of the Houston chapter,

regarding the BINGO Fund-Raiser which is taking place on June 5 at 2 PM

Central time.

She writes:

Hope my email finds everyone doing well and continuing to stay safe. I'm

happy to report that registrations are continuing to come in for our

first-ever virtual BINGO tournament. Remember, if you would like to

register to play, we will need to receive your completed registration

form; including your $20 donation no later than June 1, 2021. Some of

you have submitted your registration forms, but have not yet made the

$20 donation. In order to be eligible for BINGO prizes, we will need to

receive your donation. If you choose to play, but do not make a

donation, you will not be eligible to win prizes. Please feel free to

contact me at (346) 704-0190 or SGallegos at nfbtx.org
<mailto:SGallegos at nfbtx.org>  if you have

questions or need further clarification.

The link to register is https://bit.ly/336HsFn

Warm regards.

--

*Raul A. Gallegos*

First Vice President: National Federation of the Blind of Texas

President: National Association of Guide Dog Users

Paul Sandoval

President - Wild West Metro Chapter

Vice President - National Association of Guide Dog Users

Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado

Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com

Phone: 720-620-8007