[Colorado-Talk] Need to contact U.S. Senate Leaders ASAP

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed May 26 18:10:01 UTC 2021

And if you are really ambitious, you can also send notes to the
designated transportation staffers for our Colorado Senators. That
way, if these amendments come up again tomorrow on the Senate floor,
they'll know to tell Senators Bennet and Hickenlooper to vote for
them.

Grishma               Pradhan               Sen.       Michael Bennet
CO          grishma_pradhan at bennet.senate.gov

Edgar     Rivas      Sen.       John      Hickenlooper     CO
edgar_rivas at hickenlooper.senate.gov