[Colorado-Talk] transcribing services

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Fri May 28 17:21:51 UTC 2021

Hi,

My first book will be released on July 15, in Kindle, audio and paperback. But I'm a braille reader and would love to have my own book in hard copy braille. This would be valuable for things like book signings and readings, if I can get local book stores to sell my book. Does anyone know of a braille transcribing business here in Colorado?

Sherry
Sherry.gomes at outlook.com<mailto:Sherry.gomes at outlook.com>
www.sherrygomeswrites.com<http://www.sherrygomeswrites.com>
"We are the champions, my friend,
And we'll keep in fighting till the end,
We are the champions; we are the champions,
No time for losing, for we are the champions of the world."
--Freddie Mercury and Queen