[Colorado-Talk] thoughts about a Tricycle

Traci Jones moonryn at gmail.com
Mon May 31 01:51:07 UTC 2021

I have a friend who has an adult tricycle that she is getting ready to
part ways with.  Does anyone on here have any ideas of how someone who is
blind could navigate safely on one?  I would love to be able to get some
exercise and I am thinking the balance issue might be taken care of, but
visually, well not so much.  I have heard of echolocation devices but I
don't know if they are a reality or economically feasible.  Any thoughts?

Traci Jones