[Colorado-Talk] Recording of banquet speech?

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 18:26:34 UTC 2021

Hello Jordyn:

We were able to live stream much of the convention on YouTube. The banquet itself is there. Here is the link to the page with a number of sessions listed. I neglected to turn on video for the banquet. That was my fault, I fear.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDoy-oiOgRekiRQJUa7a6Tw

Now, if what you are seeking is a simple audio copy of President Riccobono’s banquet speech, that will require a tiny bit of audio editing. Let me know if I can be of help in any way on this.

With kind regards,

Curtis Chong