[Colorado-Talk] Links to the November Presidential Release

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 15:24:14 UTC 2021

Greetings and salutations:

On November 1, 2021, President Mark Riccobono delivered the Presidential
Release for the month of November to a live virtual audience. He provided
information about the upcoming 2022 Washington Seminar, updated us on our
efforts to eliminate subminimum wages for the blind and people with other
disabilities, discussed our work to make kiosks accessible, urged everyone
to review the revisions to our code of conduct, and introduced our new Blind
Survivors Group.

Here is the link to the abbreviated audio version of November's Presidential
Release which can be played at chapter meetings
https://nfb.org/sites/nfb.org/files/2021-11/pr510_short_version_0.mp3

A full recording of the Live Presidential Release for November is available
on YouTube at this link
https://youtu.be/EGbad3SXlXY

Warmly,

Curtis Chong