[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Legislative Alert 11.08.2021

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 23:17:19 UTC 2021

Thanks for your comment. Certainly, we have no particular stance on
BBB. However, we want to pass the ATAA and Sen. Hickenlooper’s
cosponsorship helps move us closer to that goal. From a strategic
standpoint, if the BBB is passed, it would be advantageous for us if
the ATAA were part of it. If it doesn’t pass or if it isn’t included
in the final bill, we’ll still be working on Hickenlooper and the four
Representatives to pass the ATAA by becoming cosponsors.

In the meantime, Hickenlooper’s aide replied to our email by saying
they’re still looking at it. Frankly, they aren’t taking this (or us)
very seriously. This is the same answer they’ve given for the past
several months. Again, I urge all to call his office tomorrow at
202-224-5941.

Best,
Dan