[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Denver Chapter Meeting Saturday on Zoom

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 21:13:27 UTC 2021

Greetings all -

Join us this Saturday at 10 a.m. on Zoom when we welcome a special
guest. Tom Anderson will join us to give us an update since Tom's
retirement in 2015, when he and Linda move back to Kansas. Tom was one
of the original staff members when the Colorado Center for the Blind
opened in 1988. A long-time and active NFB member, he was also the
President of this chapter and has been busy in Kansas!

So join us and we'll all feel thankful about hearing from Tom in our
pre-Thanksgiving meeting of the NFB of Denver Chapter! Zoom info is
below.

Dan Burke, Chapter President
NFB of Denver Chapter Meeting Zoom

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86765164389

Meeting ID: 867 6516 4389

Local Call: 720-707-2699

One tap mobile
7207072699,,86765164389

# # # #

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"