[Colorado-Talk] A letter from the IRS!

Robert E Lee Ii rnj at robertandjamie.com
Tue Oct 5 00:32:09 UTC 2021

 I got a letter in the mail, special delivery, big envelope, from the IRS today.
Oh no!

Opened it up, and it had large print, and braille correspondence regarding, future correspondence from the IRS can be delivered in multiple formats, because I had told them I was blind on my tax return in the last two years.

Yay to the NFB!!!!!

There’s a form to fill out, and can be mailed separately, returned with your taxes, or phone number to call and make your preferences known.

Just wanted to share with the community, I’m sure some of you have already received this, and the rest of you heads up, don’t be intimidated or scared by the IRS!
Thanks.
Rob