[Colorado-Talk] A very special Mountain Time at 5, Wednesday October 6

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Oct 5 20:40:26 UTC 2021

Now noticed that Marianne, will be facilitating much of the discussion. I think this is critical work to build the national Federation of the blind. And I hope to hear so many of you on the zoom, mountain time at five, tomorrow, Wednesday for me, one of the ways to Xpress who we are and who we must be in the national Federation of the blind is, together with love hope diversity and determination we transform dreams into reality for all blind people