[Colorado-Talk] Question about this year's 6 Dot Dash for Virtual

Mike Thompson mthompso at nmsu.edu
Tue Oct 5 23:12:28 UTC 2021

Can someone please point me to the correct person or place to contact regarding this year's 6 Dot Dash.  I Ran Virtual this Year but never saw a way to post my results.  I wrote Tim at raceservices at runnersroost.com<mailto:raceservices at runnersroost.com> but never got any kind of reply.

I just want to make sure I get credit and am included for T-shirt and stuff so that I can help advertise and support this event.

Thanks.

-Mike