[Colorado-Talk] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DIANE MCGEORGE

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Wed Oct 6 03:51:00 UTC 2021

Hello, I too would like to add to this thread. Happy birthday! Diane mcGeorge, over the years that I spent in Colorado taught me so much, may she have many more birthdays.

maurice Mines
Maurice mines.
Board member, National Federation of the blind deaf blind division.
Vice president National Federation a of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.
Amateur radio call sign kd0iko.
Direct phone number,  661-241-3788