[Colorado-Talk] Your Colorado Springs NFBCO chapter meeting announcement!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Oct 6 18:03:40 UTC 2021

Greetings all,

This Saturday morning we will have a hybrid chapter meeting. Join us in
person or on Zoom. Meeting starts at 10. We often begin gathering for coffee
and silliness at 9:30. Jennette and the team usually have something cool
planned after the meeting. Join us at Arise Beyond Barriers  1120 N Circle
Dr. Thanks to the Arise team for hosting our chapter meetings at their new
facility. You may also join us over Zoom. Either way, we look forward to
being together this Saturday, October 9. By the way, we also warmly invite
you to join us at the city council meeting on Tuesday, October 12 at 10 am.
At about 10:15, the council will read a resolution concerning White Cane
Awareness Day. Those who can are encouraged to join me for the ceremonies.
If you need further information please contact me.

The Colorado School For The Deaf And The Blind will host a White Cane
awareness Ralley at Acacia Park bandshell. There is information about that
event in the October Blind Coloradan Blog.

https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2021/09/october-blind-coloradoan.html
.html
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2021/09/october-blind-coloradoan.htm
l>

And now for those all-important! Chapter meeting Zoom coordinates.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5360597440?pwd=M1FhUUVCTmptbHBCaFJ1ZnhSK0JMUT09.
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5360597440?pwd=M1FhUUVCTmptbHBCaFJ1ZnhSK0JMUT09>