[Colorado-Talk] Colorado election Blue Book available now on NFB Newsline

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Oct 8 16:51:14 UTC 2021

Greetings,

There are very important issues in front of Colorado voters this November.
You can read detailed summaries published by the general assembly on NFB
Newlines local Colorado channel. If you are not a subscriber to NFB newline?
What are you waiting for? It's easy! It's free! Enjoy the Denver post and
more than 450 other publications. Sign up today. Email kevan at nfbco.org
<mailto:kevan at nfbco.org>  or call 303-929-2369. Remember, it is our NFBCO
that has made voting secretly available to us. So consider the issues and
vote secretly! You have helped make this all possible! If you want more
information about accessible voting in Colorado or NFB Newsline please do
not hesitate to reach out. We have got the experts who are willing and able
to help. Huge thanks to Curtis Chong, Dan Burke, and our entire team.

Don't forget make your hotel reservations for state convention now! Deadline
for reservations is Tuesday, October 12. Let's fill that hotel ballroom!

Lets go build The National Federation Of The Blind!