[Colorado-Talk] Accessible Voting Is Now Available and Ready for Use in Colorado

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 17:37:42 UTC 2021

Greetings everyone:

I am pleased to tell you all that voting is now open for the November 2
coordinated election here in Colorado. The printed ballots were mailed out
on Friday, October 8.

More important to those of us who are blind, Colorado's accessible ballot
marking and return system is now up and running. The website to access is
https://myballot.sos.colorado.gov/app/home. This website gives us access to
Colorado's electronic ballot marking and return system. If you want to
submit your ballot electronically, please be advised that before starting,
you need to create a picture of your Colorado State ID and ensure it is in a
place that you can easily locate on whatever device (computer, smartphone,
or tablet) you will be using to mark and send your ballot.

If anyone wants or needs some help using the system, you may contact me by
email or phone. My email address is chong.curtis at gmail.com, and my phone
number is 515-306-1654.

We have been working very closely with the office of Colorado's Secretary of
State. To the best of our ability, major issues with this system have
already been identified and fixed. If anyone finds a problem with this new
system, please reach out to me as soon as you can. This is an historic event
for blind and print-disabled people in Colorado. Happy voting.

With kind regards,

Curtis Chong