[Colorado-Talk] Accessible Voting Is Now Available and Ready for Use in Colorado

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 22:59:24 UTC 2021

hello curtis,

thanks for this awesome news on this accessible ballot. i do plan to
use this awesome source since i got my paper ballot sent to me this
past week. btw, so we need to make a screen shot of our id's and then
save it to our computers, tablets, or phones and, then when accaptable
we upload it to the ballot on the site is this correct or not?

i also am glad that kody answered my question on which side to send it
and, take the screen shot of it! thanks again and, i will talk to you
soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo