[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: #BlindMonth: Upcoming Webinar, Video Request, and White Cane Awareness Day

Kevan Worley kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com
Thu Oct 14 17:02:34 UTC 2021

Hey! Hey! Hey! Lots of fabulous stuff happening during blind achievement equality month. There’s cool stuff we can discuss at our chapter meetings this month. And I don’t think it’s too late to register for the employment seminar happening later this evening. I’ve seen some of the videos being recorded, discussed below. Let’s get a couple of our Colorado Federation family members to submit a video.  And, more big news that you may have read about in the October blind Coloradoan blog also available on NFB-NEWSLINE. Friday, white cane awareness day, October 15 at 10 AM. The Colorado school for the deaf and the blind is holding a white cane awareness day rally at 10 AM, downtown Colorado Springs at Acacia Park. Some of our Colorado Springs Federation members will be on hand. If you’re in the area? Join us at the park.

Begin forwarded message: