[Colorado-Talk] Monthly DeafBlind division meeting and Annual Business meeting

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 18:50:21 UTC 2021

Greetings All,

     I just want to remind everyone of our meeting tomorrow.  It will be our
usual place and time, 2 P.M. Mountain Time over Zoom.  We will be electing
our board for the upcoming year as well as covering other things like our
upcoming State Convention.  Hope to see everyone there.

Warmly,

Doula

You are cordially invited to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: DeafBlind October Meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7202842318?pwd=NlJ2NDJIZFk5S2J2MVZHUkVzaklKQT09

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,7202842318#,,,,,,0#,,632282# US (Denver)

Dial by your location

      +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

Meting ID: 720 284 2318

Passcode: 632282