[Colorado-Talk] Blind Parents Annual Meeting

Maureen Bassmaster maureenbassmaster at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 00:08:03 UTC 2021

Please come and join the blind parents and our annual business meeting.
This will Take Place Tuesday, October 26 beginning at 6 PM. Melissa
Riccobono will be joining us to facilitate a conversation. Let’s all share
our struggles and successes as blind parents.

We will be holding elections and having introductions as well as playing a
fun mystery game. Pay your dues ($5) to join our division and stay to
play!!! Our fun and interactive game will be led by Bret Boyer and Bryan
Baldwin. Provided below is the link to pay dues and also the zoom link to
join the meeting. We look forward to seeing you then!!

PayPal Link to pay Dues ($5): https://py.pl/eMDwI

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83076599743?pwd=cmp6SnMzem9tVkNXNkh1a1puZjUvdz09

Meeting ID: 830 7659 9743