[Colorado-Talk] convention auction

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 14:16:08 UTC 2021

Greetings Federation family and friends,

As we count down the days until our convention begins I want to thank
everyone who has generously contributed to our annual auction.  This year we
are starting some new traditions and bringing back some auction standards.

Our auction wouldn't be right without the McGeorge magnificent fudge and the
$100 progressive auction.  We are also going to play heads or tails this
year for Broncos tickets. See the recent blog for details. Greeley, Pueblo,
and our Mountains and Plains chapters are bringing us a mystery auction with
gifts and gift cards that will not sell to the highest bidder but the one
who bids the mystery price for each item. This will be a wonderful
opportunity for people to win items at reasonable prices with some luck and
skill thrown in for good measure.

Other items of note this year include a wonderful $1000 Colorado Springs
weekend package, Mary Kay, Tupperware sets, a $200 pair of Bose headphones,
baskets of Pippi's homemade breads, a one-of-a-kind treasure chest, and many
more wonderful things, so dust off your credit cards, shine up your lucky
coins, and get ready to participate in our annual auction.

Those who still need to get me auction packages and details can send them to

maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>

Thank you all for your amazing auction support.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli-Auction Chair

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>