[Colorado-Talk] Annual meeting Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users agenda

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Sun Oct 24 03:59:55 UTC 2021

Hello,

The people elected last year were as follows:

Kevan Worley, President
RenNae Anderson, Vice President
Maryann Migliorelli, Treasurer
Marty Rahn, Secretary
Paul Sandovol, Board member 1
Melissa Smith, Board member 2
libby Mulner, Board Member 3
Melissa Green, Board member 4

According to our constitution, this year, the positions up for election are: President, secretary, board member one and board member three.

The Presidents position is currently held by Kevan  Worley and the Secretary position is currently held by Marty Rahn.

With turnover and craziness raining supreme in the past several years, the current positions which are up for election among board members are:

Board member to currently held by Melissa Smith, board member three currently held by Libby Mulner and board member five, currently held by Maureen Nietfeldt.

Both Libby and Maureen will be stepping down and wish not to run again for board positions.

This is the best that I can piece things together after looking at our constitution and previous meeting minutes. If anyone else’s recollection is different, please let me know. I hope that this makes sense and clarifies who is up for election. Respectfully,

Marty Rahn

Sinema Wears Thin With Democrats
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/6174da3cdd09b5a3c751bst03vuc1
Daycare Owner Sentenced for Hiding Kids Behind Fake Wall
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/6174da3d80e35a3c751bst03vuc2
Suns Officials, Owner Deny Accusations in Upcoming Story
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/6174da3d26f015a3c751bst03vuc3