[Colorado-Talk] Fun for the entire family! Pizza! Pizza!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Oct 25 15:14:14 UTC 2021

Greetings colleagues,

This will be more fun than a trip to Rome! Well maybe not that fun, but
pretty fun and you will support the National Federation Of The Blind Of
Colorado Springs and our partners at Arise Beyond Barriers. Purchase one of
these faboloso. You can order one of these wonderful pizza kits online
today!

https://fundraising.littlecaesars.com/fundraisers/support/2c9b5fff-24e9-4d75
-ac86-4d4f62d611db.
<https://fundraising.littlecaesars.com/fundraisers/support/2c9b5fff-24e9-4d7
5-ac86-4d4f62d611db>

Picture the family around the kitchen table on a Colorado winter's night
making a pizza together. Tasty family fun for everyone. We in Colorado
Springs will really appreciate your support for this family fun fundraiser.
I'm going to buy 2.