[Colorado-Talk] NFBCO Trivia Night

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 18:23:11 UTC 2021

Greetings,

I hope all of you are getting excited for our convention this coming weekend- I know we are!

Following the conclusion of opening ceremonies we will be hosting a trivia night which will be done in a typical bar-trivia format and will provide the winning teams with an opportunity to take home cash prizes.

Their will be six categories with five questions each and each time will be provided an opportunity for their spokes person to provide an answer to each question.

Teams will be comprised of no more than six individuals and thanks to the affiliate there will not be an entry fee.

If you are interested in playing but do not have enough people to form a team please feel free to reach out here on Colorado Talk.

The top three teams will win prizes.

If you have any questions, please reach out to either Cody Bair at codyjbair at yahoo.com or (970)673-6998 or Paul Sandoval at paulsandoval75 at gmail.com or (720)620-8007.

Thanks,
Cody and Paul.