[Colorado-Talk] Information for those needing to be called into convention sessions

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 27 22:24:52 UTC 2021

Hi all,

For anyone who is not able to join the convention sessions through Zoom on your computer, phone, or tablet or by calling in using a landline or cell phone, we do have the ability to call you into sessions. You will need to Press one when prompted by the automated message. If you would like to be added to our call-in list or if you know someone who would benefit from this, please contact me at (303) 778-1130, extension  235 or by email at cparsons at cocenter.org  as soon as possible. When you contact me, please let me know exactly which sessions you would like to attend.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone