[Colorado-Talk] National Federation of the Blind, September Presidential Release Links

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 15:51:45 UTC 2021

Greetings everyone:

For those of you who may have missed the Live Presidential Release that was
streamed on September 1, links to audio and YouTube versions of the release
are now available. The following is excerpted from the Presidential Releases
<https://nfb.org/resources/publications-and-media/presidential-releases>
page of the National Federation of the Blind.

President Mark Riccobono delivers presidential release #508 before a live
virtual audience. He provides perspective regarding Section 508 of the
Rehabilitation Act and announces the rebrand for our important October
campaign formally known as Meet the Blind Month. We are excited to celebrate
<https://nfb.org/programs-services/blind-month> Blind Equality Achievement
Month this October.

*
<https://nfb.org/sites/nfb.org/files/2021-09/pr508_short_version.mp3>
Presidential Release #508, September 2021 (English Audio) for Chapter
Meetings
*	 <https://youtu.be/S1Leypm3Q18> Presidential Release #508, September
2021 (YouTube) - Full Live Recording
*
<https://nfb.org/resources/publications-and-media/presidential-releases/tran
scripts/presidential-release-508> Presidential Release #508, September 2021
(English Transcript)
*	Presidential Release #508, September 2021 (Spanish Transcript) -
coming soon

Happy listening and viewing.

Sincerely,

Curtis Chong