[Colorado-Talk] Run, Drink and Party like a Jackass

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 13:21:37 UTC 2021

With a subject line like this, I imagine this is one of the only emails I've sent to this list that the majority of you actually opened.
I could be wrong though but their are two things in life that are for certain.
1. We are having a registration event that you won't want to miss this Friday evening from 5:00-7:00 at Jackass Hill Brewery (2409 W. Main Street Littleton, CO 80120). We will be posted up in front of their main doors getting people registered. If that wasn't cool enough we will even be giving anyone who registers a $5 discount on their registration.
If that wasn't cool enough for you, well some of your favorite NFBCO members will be their hanging out so you definitely won't want to miss that.
Jackass Hill's beer menue can be found at the link below and they typically have various food truck's serving food each night.
 https://www.jackasshillbrewery.com/

Now, you may remember at the beginning of this email I said their were two things in life that are certain. By this point your probably wondering what the 2nd is. The 2nd is that I'm going to have a lot of fun marketing this event in the next couple days. Stay tuned for more redonculous emails folks!

Thanks,
Cody