[Colorado-Talk] With great sadness

Michael Massey massey52 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 8 17:58:38 UTC 2021

I wish to express my condolences to Curtis and his family.  I met Doris in
1985 while on the return trip from a tour of the American Printing House for
the Blind during the week of the Nfb national convention in Louisville,
Kentucky.  I also had the pleasure of knowing her sister, Margerie
Herrington who served on our local chapter board and was also our treasurer.
I commented how much she sounded like Doris and now I know why.  I have read
her book which she wrote along with Sharon Duffy.  I will miss her verymuch.