[Colorado-Talk] State Convention Save the Date!

ann acunningham.com ann at acunningham.com
Mon Sep 13 12:47:38 UTC 2021

Hello Lisa,
I am climbing out from under a pile of projects that got the best of me this summer. Before it is too late I would love to talk to you and/or Scott about the possibility of doing something artwise at convention this year. I was hoping to get the drift of what our parameters are, in this combo-world, before I came up with a proposal.
Thanks, Ann

Tactile/Visual Artist
303 887-1713