[Colorado-Talk] Great news! All paws on deck!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Sep 16 17:20:16 UTC 2021

Greetings fellow handlers and those who are interested in guide dog matters,

4 items to be aware of.

1.	State convention October 28-31, registration and hotel reservations
available now!
2.	Come run with us, or walk or just hang out this Saturday morning at
CCB. Register if you haven't. The event begins at about 8:30.  As you know
we are teaming with Guiding Eyes to have a puppy raiser booth. Thank you,
Melissa Smith.
3.	Mark your calendars! We will have our annual Colorado Association Of
Guide Dog Users annual general business meeting on Sunday afternoon October
24th. Time is still to be determined.
4.	This Sunday is our monthly board meeting. All are welcome. Our board
meetings are open, you and our colleagues are cordially invited to join us.
Rarely does our board meeting last more than an hour. We will talk about how
we want to handle elections at our general meeting. We will be talking about
our convention scavenger hunt. We will be gathering ideas for our general
business session. And more! Bring your ideas this coming Sunday at 4. Below
find the zoom coordinates for this Sunday's happening! If you have questions
give me a bark 303-929-2369.

Forward always forward!

https://zoom.us/j/7206208007. <https://zoom.us/j/7206208007>