[Colorado-Talk] HAMILTON Tickets!! Blind Parents Fundraiser

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 22:15:16 UTC 2021

hello maureen,

thanks for posting this information here to the list. when is the
deadline for purchasing these tickets from britney? i'am glad that we
can use other methods of payment to pay for these tickets. like with
card, or pay pal. and, would after we purchase them will they be
mailed to us or how will we get them?

thanks again for this information and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo