[Colorado-Talk] Celebrate Blindness Equality Achievement Month in Boulder by taking a trip down "Avenue Q"

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 21:06:04 UTC 2021

hello mary ann,

thanks for posting this awesome announcement to the list for the event
on october 10th. i will definately will check this out and, do it
through the web site provided. btw, when is the deadline to contact
the btc? and, when we do this how do we get our tickets for this?

thanks again for iincluding us and, i will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo