[Colorado-Talk] help needed again for facebook please!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 04:08:27 UTC 2022

hello all,

well, i thought that my problems with me unlocking my fb account have
been solved well it's NOT! i tried the advice someone on the list for
colorado gave to me and, well, i thought it had solved my problems...
i have been trying to email facebook many times with the email
addresses that i found with the assistance of someone. well, i'am
still lock out!

so, is there a phone number for me to call or if any of you are my
fbfriends can you please email me off list at amieelsabo at gmail.com
and, maybe you could do this for me through your computer perhaps?

any help would be great and appreciated!

thanks,
amy sabo