[Colorado-Talk] Your affiliate and CCB needs your brainstorms

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Apr 14 16:45:10 UTC 2022

Hello,

The NFBCO 6 Dot Dash planning committee is gearing up for our September 10
event. We are seeking sponsors. I need your brainstorming. Thinking out of
the box. Send me a personal email with any sponsorship ideas. If you have a
friend or family member in business or civic organizations please talk with
me about how we might approach these folks. If you have great connections
you should approach them. But, I am very happy to reach out to all sponsors
you might suggest. Remember that chapters could also sponsor. Sponsor levels
starts at $500 and go up to $5,000. No need to respond to this query on
Colorado Talk.  Please send all of your ideas to me at kevan at nfbco.or
<mailto:kevan at nfbco.or>  or call 303-929-2369 to discuss. The first idea I
get that actually brings in sponsorship dollars will win dinner for 2 at a
favorite Littelton Bistro.

Thank you.