[Colorado-Talk] April Blind Coloradan

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Apr 18 16:47:11 UTC 2022

Greetings dear friends and colleagues,

We are a little late. We think you will find our April Blog has been worth
waiting for. In this issue:

.             Notes from president Beecham

.             Dan Parker, a Blind Man, Breaks Driving Speed Record

.             Business Enterprise Program of Colorado  A culture of crisis.
A historical perspective.

.             Mountains and Planes announces April 21st emergency
preparedness evening    seminar over zoom

.             Minding the Space. Observations from one of our favorite
contributors Julia Zannon

.             Fun activities and skills training combines with our
revolutionary learning box program for a dynamic Saturday. FAST/Learning Box
activities at CCB, Saturday afternoon April 23rd. Register now!

.             Boulder Valley Chapter held an iPhone knowledge swap event in
early March, and we think it's worth a listen to the recording.

.             Free Internet & Discounted Mobile Service Through Affordable
Connectivity Program

Please share with others. Happy reading. Let us know what you think. We hope
you are enjoying this month of springtime, faith, and family. Live the life
you want.

https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/.
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/>