[Colorado-Talk] Aurora chapter meeting August 2022.

Dale Holden dalelholden at me.com
Mon Aug 1 16:29:04 UTC 2022

Greetings to the Aurora Chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Colorado. The Aurora chapter feels we need to change our meeting date for August from August 27 to August 20. This change was brought about by a memorial for Gary Poindexter being scheduled for August 27, 2022. At this moment and this is Monday morning August 1, 2022 I don’t have whether it fits a in person or a zoom meeting hopefully by tomorrow afternoon I’ll put it out what it which way it will be that for the present I wanted to let you know

Daleholden President of the aurora chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Colorado.

303-905-9738.
Dale L holden at me.com.

Sent from my iPhone