[Colorado-Talk] August Wild West chapter meeting

Paul Sandoval paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:59:02 UTC 2022

Good afternoon all!

The August Wild West chapter meeting will take place this Saturday, August
6, at approximately 12:15 p.m.

We are excited to announce that this upcoming meeting will be a hybrid
meeting, thus the later start.

Meeting location:

Belmar Library

555 S. Allison parkway

Lakewood, CO 80226

And, on Zoom, and the information is as follows:

Paul Sandoval is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Wild West Metro Monthly Meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7206208007

Meeting ID: 720 620 8007

One tap mobile

+17209289299,,7206208007# US (Denver)

We ask that you are patient with us as we work out the technical glitches
that will no doubt show themselves at the least convenient time.

We intend to open the Zoom meeting just as soon as we are setup, so again
please be patient.

Those of you that are coming please reach out if you have any trouble
finding the room. We are asking that if you attend in person please wear an
appropriate face covering. We also ask that you do not attend if you aren't
feeling well. We'd like to try to keep everyone healthy.

WE will have masks for sale at the door and they will cost $2 each, or you
can bring your own.

Join us for the inaugural Wild West Golf Classic! Find out more and sign up
<https://www.eventstlc.com/wildwestgolfclassic.html#/> here!

Paul Sandoval

President - Wild West Metro Chapter

Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado

Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com

Phone: 720-620-8007