[Colorado-Talk] Newsline and braille Monitor question

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 21:22:13 UTC 2022

hello keshia,

as to finding articles in the braille monitor like for their email
addresses and, their contact information it's only in the online
version of the publication on nfb.org. just click on the month you
want to read and, it will link it to the email address you want to
contact via through the web site. i believe that they don't put their
contact information on newsline due to confidentally i believe but,
who knows!

i hope this answers your question here on this list. take care and, i
will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo