[Colorado-Talk] Save the Date for NFB of Colorado State Convention!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 21:59:15 UTC 2022

hello lisa,

thank you for starting to post information about state convention to
the list. yes, it will be here before we know it and, the information
in the flyer was vvery helpful and, good information! as to the murder
mystery dinner theatre i have done this myself for other organizations
that i have been involved when i was living in michigan many years
ago... as a matter of fact this past year the douglass county libary
that i have worked for 5 years had this as a volunteer event and, it
was fanstastic! i was ggoing to suggest them for the state convention
if this the right company that the affilate is going to use. if not
then i couldv'e found out their information they are based in denver
and, they specialize in doing private events too!

so, thanks for the information if this the same company or not if not
then thanks again and, i will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo