[Colorado-Talk] 6 dot dash registration and Mile High Chapter meet up

Hecker heckerhead at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 20:57:57 UTC 2022

Hello all!

Please join us for the 6 dot dash registration on August 26 at brewability
lab located at 3445 S. Broadway, Englewood, Colorado 80113 starting at 4:30
PM! they have great beer, delicious food, and an awesome outdoor patio!
Also – there will be a band starting at 6:30, for those of us who love live
music!

That’s not all! The mile high chapter will also be there, as they will be
bringing our members for a mile high chapter meet up! So I encourage you
all, to bring your chapters, and have your chapter meet ups the same day!

Let’s support this great cause, and support our friends at brewability as
they have been sponsors for many events and sponsors for our 6 dot dash.
See you then!

For questions or comments don’t hesitate to contact me.

Nate HeckerA