[Colorado-Talk] Join us for the Poudre Valley chapter organizing this Tuesday, 5:30 PM

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Aug 11 17:05:12 UTC 2022

Greetings,

Welcome one and all! Do you plan to be at the F0ort Collins chapter
organizing this coming Tuesday, August 16, 5:30 pm. We will be at Red Robin
701 E Harmony Way.

It will be a wonderful meet and greet. We will consider a constitution. We
will talk a bit about transportation. We will consider other questions
important to our local Poudre Valley members. Typically chapter dues are $5
or $10. The group can decide Tuesday evening. We should elect some officers
and servant leaders to begin guiding the new chapter forward.

It would be a huge help to us if you would RSVP if you are planning to
attend.

Thank you so much! Email kevan at nfbco.org <mailto:kevan at nfbco.org>  with
questions and to RSVP.