[Colorado-Talk] Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users August meeting

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Aug 18 16:02:24 UTC 2022

Greetings, fellow handlers, and friends,

This Sunday, August 21st, at 4 pm, will be our next meeting of the Colorado
Association of Guide Dog Users. We will consider our committee's proposal
for state convention. We will get updates on the ride denial crisis, airline
rigmarole, and Kevans failure to complete the outreach brochure for medical
facilities, among other topics. We never go more than an hr. If your
interest is guide dogs and opportunities for the blind, please plan to join
us. And now here are those all-important zoom coordinates
https://zoom.us/j/7206208007.

Forward!